Our Core Beliefs (Theology)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection that makes it possible for Christians to spend eternity in the presence of the triune God.
- We believe the call to make disciples is our primary ministry as a church.
- We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.