FCN Resources and Education
Faith Community Nursing Resources
Churches are a natural agency to assist their congregation and the community at large in achieving optimal holistic health. Below find links to resources and educational materials.
- aplaceformom.com (free senior care referral service)
- Emergency Personal Health Record (print for your personal use)
- caring.com (deciding what type of residential care facility is the best fit)
- caringbridge.org (personal health journal, rally friends and family during any type of health journey)
- Community Resource Guide (updated Feb. 2015, compiled by Southside Mission)
- Dial 2-1-1 (Heart of Illinois 211 provides comprehensive information and referral to health and human care programs)
If you have ideas for content you would like to see included on this page, please contact Jane Meginnes RN, BSN at 309-696-0690.